Why choose SurgentKolar?
We offer a focused and streamlined approach to passing the CPA exam.
- Lectures are 1 hour or less. Our lectures and software are compatible with iPads, tablets, android devices, etc.
- We have an 87% pass rate.
- Over 100 Video Lectures
- We not only TEACH content, we also go over 100’s of multiple choice questions and simulations in class. Customized study notes are also prepared for each lecture giving the student an immediate study aide, which helps to reduce study time.
- Liz and Jack also walk the candidate through, step by step, tasked based simulations and other necessary problem solving questions. New this spring – we have separate lectures devoted to solving AICPA released task-based simulations. Many students report that the TBS are the hardest to solve. These lectures will give students the edge they need to pass and are included in the course at no extra charge
- Our approach is 100% personalized while still providing ownership. Students combine the lectures with our adaptive learning software, and are given a customized study guide based on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Students can contact our instructors directly.
- We use adaptive learning software, helping students to reduce study time. MCQ's 5,600 (AICPA-Licensed), 250 task-based simulations, integrated textbooks, complete practice exams, included in the software at no additional charge.
- We have a Study Planner – Simply enter the date of the exam, choose what days of the week you plan to study, and the software will calculate the recommended time of study per session.
- Tuition payment plans also available on discounted tuition.
Our initial approach is to identify and systematically break down the specific, difficult topics into manageable sections, making it easier for students to focus and master these areas tested on the exam. We review hundreds of multiple choice questions and simulations in class, providing exceptional strategies, and tips throughout the course.
While guiding our students to their ideal study schedule, our strategy is to avoid longer-length lectures offering a comfortable “at-your-own-pace” learning environment for any attention span. This allows our students to grasp each concept thoroughly, improving retention while combining the building blocks that connect all the necessary topics tested on the exam. Review the lecture - complete the questions on the software - master the topic- and move on to the next area. Within a few weeks, you will be ready to take a section of the CPA exam.
The bottom line?
We’ll help you retain and understand more!
We offer comprehensive instruction for all four parts of the CPA Exam. Classes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. View classes as often as you’d like. Take up to 18 months to complete a course.
Exceptional Customer Service. Our highly qualified staff is committed to helping students navigate the CPA examination process, including: applications, state by state educational requirements, general review course enrollment, billing, and more! Students can contact the instructors and staff directly with questions and we pride ourselves on a faster than 24 hour response time.
State-Of-The-Art Technology Makes It Easier To Learn
- Get access to customized lectures, notes and software with over 5,600 multiple-choice questions and 250 simulations.
- Our unique, adaptive-learning software will create a personalized study path just for you. You can also customize your own study sessions to focus on question types and content areas you select.
- Our integrated digital textbooks are linked directly from every CPA practice question’s explanation screen.
- Lectures are 20-60 minutes – with complex subjects broken down into manageable sections
- Viewer controlled layouts and flexible navigation
- Lectures can be streamed to any device – PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or Linux
Why spend more?
- Get all the advantages of taking the SurgentKolar CPA Review course without breaking your budget.
- Each part is just $600, or $2,000 for the full course.
- Monthly tuition plans are available.
Ready to enroll? Call 800-778-7436 now!
Sign up our video of the month series.
Each month, Liz will review a selected topic from the CPA exam with sample multiple choice questions and simulations. This month’s topic: Internal Control - Transaction Cycles